Friday, November 30, 2012

The Name of this Book is Secret


I'm not kidding. The name of this book is "The Nam of this Book is Secret". I don't know the author's real name. His name is a fake. It says it in his name. Pseudonym Bosch. 

There's a secret. What's worse than a secret is knowing there is a secret. Why am I not supposed to know? Who knows!

Cassandra and Max-Ernest (the author says these are fake names) go on an adventure with the symphony of smells to find out what this secret is. They'll have to get by some evil humans who lived for hundreds of years. 

There's an old magician with his twin brother
They've been sent to America by their mother
The circus was the answer, they did that instead
They have a strange disease 
That people do not know of
To get away, they must seize
But one is dead and other forgotten
(I wrote this myself to get a little intro)

Will Max-Ernest and Cassandra find out the secret (I know a secret! there are four more books in this series!)?
Do people know there is a secret worth finding?
Why do I always ask these questions? Find out more in "The Name o this Book is Secret" by Pseudonyms Bosch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment